1. Harry Mason
3. James Sunderland
4. Pyramid Head
5. Eileen Galvin
6. Claudia Wolf
8. Henry Townshend
10. Walter Sullivan
11. Mary Sheperd-Sunderland
12. Angela Orosco
Yeah, all Silent Hill characters.
01. Who would make a better college professor, 6 (Claudia) or 11 (Mary)? What subjects would they teach?
...Mary. Claudia would teach a Religion class and Mary would teach a
02. Do you think 4 (Pyramid Head) is hot? How hot?
I'm sure he's quite hot when he's going at it with those mannequins!
03. 12 (Angela) sends 8 (Henry) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
To kill her mom and knowing Henry, I don't think he'd be successful.
04. What is or would be 9's (Heather) favorite book?
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
05. Would it make more sense for 2 (Vincent) to swear fealty to 6 (Claudia), or the other way around?
It...wouldn't make any sense either way.
06. For some reason, 5 (Eileen) is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 (Heather) or with 10 (Walter)?
07. 2 (Vincent), 7 (Jasper) and 12 (Angela) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Vincent would take them to some fancy Italian restaurant and he'd ask Angela about the Holy Mother and Angela would get pissed because she thinks he's referring to her own mother and Jasper would just be in the middle of it asking for a drink and mumbling things about That Nosy Guy.
08. 3 (James) challenges 10 (Walter) to a duel. What happens?
This I need to draw out:
09. If 1 (Harry) stole 8's (Henry) most precious possession, how would he get it back?
Drawing a blank on this one.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (Jasper) and 12 (Angela) both attain what they most desire.
"Chocolate Milk Suicide"
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Pyramid Head) and 1 (Harry) to work together?
That Pyramid Head somehow knows where Cheryl is?
12. If 7 (Jasper) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
I'd probably supply him with chocolate milk and ask about That Nosy Guy on the occasion but otherwise, nothing much would go on. His constant stuttering would drive me insane.
13. If you could command 3 (James) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Take some Prozac.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw 11 (Mary)?
15. If 2 (Vincent) had to choose sides between 4 (Pyramid Head) and 5 (Eileen), which would it be?
16. What might 10 (Walter) shout while charging into battle?
"FOR ROOM 302!"
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (Henry), which song would you choose?
...I'll get back to you on this one.
18. 1 (Harry), 6 (Claudia), and 12 (Angela) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Claudia because she says that GOD WILL SEND THEM TO HELL if they don't and they get tired of arguing with her on this and just let her eat the pancake.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Vincent) to use on 10 (Walter)?
"My bedroom is a few blocks from here but closer than Heaven."
20. What would 5 (Eileen) most likely be arrested for?
I dunno. Shaving her armpits in public.
21. What is 6 (Claudia)'s secret?
She eats babies.
22. If 11 (Mary) and 9 (Heather) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Foot race? Probably Heather. Car race? Mary.
(23 is in the accent bar with Natalie Portman's British accent.)
24. 1 (Harry) and 9 (Heather) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4 (Pyramid Head)'s sinister secret organization. 11 (Mary) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that 11 is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 (Angela) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Eileen), they seek out 3 (James), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.
Title: "This Can Happen (in Another Time and Place)"
The people that would (probably) read it: miokohagata, staff_of_truth, and theangstmonkey.
The person who should write it: miokohagata. :]
25. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (Jasper) or 8 (Henry)?
In other news, I beat Silent Hill 4 yesterday (got the "Escape" ending) and rented Pulp Fiction which I'm going to go watch now.