Boxing. Plenty of other things, but I'm braindead and that's all I can really think of.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more?
Never made one.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My aunt did a couple of weeks ago.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
...I really don't have one. Not even my birthday seemed that memorable.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Doing more physical activity and being less nervous when talking to my teachers.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Still haven't conquered my fear of talking on the telephone, didn't write a single story...too many to list.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Eh, nothing too serious. Just colds and sore throats.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Fullmetal Alchemist fansubs.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Jesus, he's awesome. <-- seconded.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Some of the students and teachers at my schools, the world in general.
14. Where did most of your money go?
DVDs, video games, and manga.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The sixth Harry Potter book getting released.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
"Feel Good Inc." by the Gorillaz.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
Thinner, I guess? Because I've been excercising more.
iii. richer or poorer?
Poorer? I haven't really been keeping track of my money.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Writing and reading.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Sick, cranky, and in bed.
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
Can't really call it love, no.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I never really watched TV but I guess Seinfeld.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yeah, a few.
26. What was the best book you read?
Tie between Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk or The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Gorillaz, thanks to my flist.
28. What did you want and get?
Batman: the Animated Series boxed set.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
...I can't remember, but I was 16.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having written a story, beaten a game, or visited Lauren more.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
Eh, nothing out of the ordinary. Men's T-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes.
34. What kept you sane?
Visits to my psychologist, my parents, music, and just about anything fictional (books, video games, comics, etc.)
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I never really paid much attention to politics.
37. Who did you miss?
Lauren. But she mailed me back today, so I think I'll be seeing her soon. :D
Also my neighbors. I haven't seen them in a while due to school.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Difficult to decide, but I'd say my freshman year Algebra teacher. I haven't met a person who really understood me like he did in a while. Also my freshman English teacher and a many of the people on my flist.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
Life is pointless.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: