Christmas this year was eh overall, but my loot was good ($200, Silent Hill 1, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Tales of Destiny, Tales of Destiny II/Eternia, Up on DVD, and a new system unit for my desktop computer) and that's about all I have to say about it.
In lieu of the new year, here is a review of some of the major 2009 events I experienced that I might or might not have posted about in the past:
- Took a Comics as Literature and Sociology class.
- Took in one of my program's leopard geckos, named her Chloe.
- Took in another one of my program's leopard geckos, name was Herbie, and even though he was a she, decided to keep the name.
- Got my own digital camera.
- Took a Philosophy class during the summer term.
- Briefly worked at an animal hospital where I learned how to feed baby birds.
- Moved from Monterey back home, moved into a new apartment.
- Took an English and Sexuality class. Got an A+ in the former class, have yet to find out the grade of the latter.
- Saw The Birds on the big screen and Tippi Hedren.
- Went to my first convention, met Tim Schafer.
- Old computer went from functioning fine to being stuck at a screen to starting up fine but moving agonizingly slow once booted up.
- Bro ripped all the content from my old hardrive on to the new one I got for Christmas.
- Got a part time job at a dog daycare.
- Did not meet any of my proposed New Year's resolutions.
All in all, not a bad year.
I've had many a New Year's resolution ideas kicking around in my head, but there's one that's been a work in progress for almost two years that I'm certain I'll finish this year, and that is this: I will finish screencapping Evangelion, dammit.