☠ reply to this post and I will pick six of your icons.
☠ make a post (including this info) and talk about the icons I chose.
☠ other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
☠ this will create a never ending cycle of icon glee.
☠ give me some time to catch up with these if I get a lot of requests!
1. A trio of Adelie penguins looking puzzled. Adelies are amongst some of my favorite penguins.
2. Miles Edgeworth and Wendy Oldbag from the Ace Attorney series. They inspired me to write a terrible pornfic of them that I read aloud to my friends and made one of them rip off his shirt in agony. It was, and still is, my proudest accomplishment as a writer.
3. Shinji Ikari from Evangelion, this one in particular being from the End of Evangelion movie. Here he's in a bit of a pickle to say the least, with the fate of the world being in his hands and his only source of comfort being dead as doornail at this point. Needless to say, he needs an adult. The text on this one works pretty well even without the context, though.
4. In Psychonauts, whenever you go inside someone's mind you can find these mental vaults that store some of the character's memories they kept locked away inside their psyche. These memories range from funny to sad to what the fuck, this icon is an example of the last one. The vault is found in Raz's mind and the memory is entitled "The World Shall Taste My Eggs!" It features the birth of this brain from an egg and shows it eventually destroying everything in its path. According to a Psychonauts forum thread I read, the creator put that memory in there solely so he could hear the crazy theories the fans would come up with.
5. Batman fingering a bullet wound in the Gotham Knights short, "Working Through the Pain." I haven't seen the short yet, but I like this gif.
6. Hiro Nakamura from Heroes. Here he's imitating someone driving a car when he's first meeting...either Charlie or Nathan, I think. It's been a while since I watched the episode.
1. Billy Quizboy from Venture Brothers wearing a Devo hat. solace_eternal was spreading the Devo virus to everything that came in contact with him. I asked him to Devo up my (then) default icon. So he did. Whip it good.
2. Missile from the Ace Attorney series. I don't have much to say about this one, it just makes me laugh.
3. Big Dog. If you don't like this icon then it's probably too DEEP for you. I use it when I'm thinking DEEP.
4. See above answer for vroom :0
5. Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. Here he is filming himself fucking two prostitutes in the ass.
6. WeeGee with Hank Venture's (from Venture Brothers) "I hate Phantom Spaceman!" face he makes in the episode "Careers in Science." Said face can fit any other face like a glove, as this icon demonstrates. I usually this one when I'm full of hate for something. Like PHANTOM SPACEMAN!