- Met up with an old friend, went hiking. It was good.
- Been working on a paper/Power Point on Ed Gein for my Personal Projects class it is honestly one of the most fascinating subjects I've researched. I don't know how I'll be able to organize all the information within 3-5 pages, though.
- Watching the first season of Supernatural that one of my friends at school lent to me.
- Also went to said friend's house and finally watched Kill Bill vol. 1. My life now feels half-fullfilled (will be fully fullfilled once I see volume 2)
- toggy became legal.
- So did aisha_sama.
- Saw Across the Universe with Tyler, Tog, and Michael on Thursday. It was pretty epic, the day was. I gave a dramatic reading of my Edgeworth/Oldbag pornfic which was apparently so godawful it caused Michael to rip his shirt open in agony. It was the most accomplished moment for me as a writer.
- This month has been a long, hard, and stressful one. As was writing this entry.
- Yesterday I learned that I'm apparently the shortest of my friends. I better get a noose and make myself taller.
- So I heard Dumbledore is a gay homosexual.
- PHOENIX WRIGHT: TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS ON TUESDAY
- NOT MONDAY
And with that, my flist, I leave you...a meme to the head:
Comment, and I will comment back with a picture of the fictional character that most reminds me of you. Then post the same in your journal.