02. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
03. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
04. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
05. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions.
01. Of course, the most obvious question: why do you love penguins so much?!
It was something that bit me about four years back, and the virus hasn't settled down since. But in all seriousness, they're amazing critters. They brave deadly storms, they have brilliant yearly routines, they're flightless birds that don't need to fly and mobsters that don't need a mafia. They're Spartans in bird form, and therefore, I salute them.
02. What's the best film you've seen so far this year?
Grindhouse, 300, and Hot Fuzz, are my top three, but overall, I'd go with Grindhouse. As epic as 300 was and brilliant as Hot Fuzz was...neither of them had one of their directors get his testicles melted off.
03. Is there any anime you'd recommend me?
I haven't been too interested in much of the newer stuff, but Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is hilarious. For older series, Escaflowne and Berserk are big time favorites of mine (the latter I've only read the manga of, but I hear the anime's a decent, albeit toned down adaption of the manga's first arc).
04. What is your favorite MST3K episode?
Space Mutiny. It was the first one I watched, and it's been a favorite since. Other honorable mentions include: Hercules Unchained, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians, and The Phantom Planet, amongst others.
05. Cake or pie?
IT IS DELICIOUS CAKE I MUST EAT IT. Pie that isn't pumpkin pie tends to make me sick.