1. Fans with a sense of humor.
2. When the fanart is good, it's great.
3. When the fanfic is good, it's BRILLIANT.
4. It's not too big to be intimidating but not too small to be dead, either.
5. It's probably the only fandom I know of where the fat kid is the fan favorite.
What are your five least favorite things about your fandom?
1. Fans who take the show's humor too seriously. (especially those who debate about whether the humor is getting too Conservative or Liberal)
2. Lack of fan-related anything involving the adult characters.
3. That 87% of the fanart is done in generic animu style.
4. The fanart of the characters all being androgyous emo kids.
5. ...especially when it's involving Cartman. Half the time I can't tell whether it's Stan or Cartman anymore.
Who are your five favorite characters?
3. Mr. Garrison
5. Mr. Mackey
Who are your five least favorite characters?
I don't really hate anyone, so this'll just be a "List of characters I wouldn't mind having killed off".
3. Sheila Brofloski (sometimes Cartman's just RIGHT, y'know)
5. Kevin McCormick
What are your five favorite pairings?
4. Mr. Mackey/Ms. Choksondik
5. Mr. Slave/Big Gay Al
What are your five least favorite pairings?
...I got nothin.
Which character are you most like?
Probably Kenny, though I kinda relate to Stan.
What is your deep, dark fandom secret?
The only seasons I've seen in their entirety are 1-4.