MP (militarypenguin) wrote,
MP
militarypenguin

  • Mood:
Took a driver's ed class last week, passed it, and now I can go take the permit test. The class itself was surprisingly interesting most of the time, particularly when we were watching videos about accidents and other disasters on the road.

The Simpsons Movie was v. clever and 90% enjoyable. The other 10% lost was due to:
1. The trailer for the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie.
2. A penguin getting shot. 50 POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR FOX.
Tags: driving, the simpsons
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic
  • 17 comments