pokopenian_pook tagged me:
RULES: Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks.
1. When it comes to socializing, I'm pretty laid back at school (though this may be due to the low population of students) but I get nauseous at the thought of making contact with someone I'm not familiar with outside of there.
2. I don't know where I stand on the topic of religion or politics.
3. I have the (Near) Perpetually Shaky Leg Syndrome; something that's also infected my dad and brother.
4. I can't spell the word "apparently" without the help of Spell Check.
5. I could never get into music. I like listening to it and all, but I never pay attention to the lyrics or hold any strong opinion on a specific band/singer/muscian.
6. I don't have any interest in being in a relationship.
7. I'm afraid of spiders, but I don't hate them. In fact, I think they're really cool, interesting bugs because I'm afraid of them. Same deal with occult.
8. I can't stand it when people use "lol" as a replacement for laughing in real life.
9. I think worms are awesome. If I could get paid for harvesting worms I WOULD.
10. When I was little I was obsessed with things taking place underground for some reason. I once wanted to be a plumber so I could go travel to the center of the earth and stuff.
Tagging: 10 users who want to be tagged.
And one stolen from ceasefire:
First Fandom of 2006: Silent Hill, I think?
Favorite Main Character of 2006: Max [LAST NAME NONEXISTANT] (Mighty Michael)
Favorite Video Game Character of 2006: James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2) Pyramid Head would be here, but he's everyone's favorite.
Favorite Game of 2006: Silent Hill 2.
Favorite Yuri Couple of 2006: Ritsuko/Maya (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Favorite Yaoi Couple of 2006:
Favorite Het Couple of 2006: James/Mary (Silent Hill 2)
Fandom That You Never Expected To Get Into: Mighty Max.
Fandom That Made An Unexpected Comeback: Evangelion?
Fandom That Inspired The Most Crack: ALL OF THEM. Alright, probably Silent Hill, followed closely by Mighty Max.
Last Fandom of 2006: Tales of Symphonia. A very last minute one at that.
Favorite art piece of 2006: Too many, but probably this Silent Hill fanart of Pyramid Head and Eddie being homies or this Evangelion fanart of Unit-01 in berserker mode by r7ll (be sure to full view it; the detail is incredible)