B. Then pick one of your favorite quotes from each movie.
C. Post the quotes in your journal.
D. Have those on your friends list try to guess what the movie is.
E. Strike out the quote once it has been correctly identified and place the guesser's user name directly after the quote.
And no cheating (a.k.a. looking these up on Google). Kicks the fun out of it.
1. "We're always quickest to doubt people who have a reputation for being honest."
3. "Thus far I find you rather repulsive, may I say that without hurting your feelings?"
4. "No gun? I'm insulted! You could have just sent a thank-you note."
7. "They're keeping it on the DMZ, got to go ASAP, strictly BYOB."
8. "I know all about your little jerk-off fantasies about me. Go ahead, and do it like you always do... I'll even stand here and watch you."
9. "You take the blonde and I'll take the one in the turban."
10. "You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."